Tearms & Condition
Welcome to bridegroombd.com. The bridegrombd.com website is to facilitate lawful marriages through online for Bangladeshis all over the world. Please read the terms and conditions stated below before registering in the bridegroombd.com website (the “site”). By registering in the site, you become a member for bridegroombd.com service. If you have any objection to anything, please do not use the site or its services. By using the site, you give the guarantee that you agree to be bound to abide by the terms and conditions.
01. Any individual under the age of 18 is not allowed to be a member of Bridegroombd.com. To register as a member of bridegroombd.com, you must be of legal marriageable age as per the law of Bangladesh (at present, 18 years or over for females and 21 years or over for males) and must have an intention to get married or enter into matrimonial alliance/services but not otherwise.
2. The candidate (the person represented in the profile for whom a match is being sought) must not be prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from entering into matrimony.
3. The candidate or on behalf of the candidate any one can create a profile (marriage bio-data) on bridegroombd.com. Profile creator other than the candidate must take legal consent from the candidate. By creating a profile on behalf of the candidate, you guarantee that the candidate has all legal competencies to enter into matrimony and you have taken legal consent from the candidate
4. The information provided in the registration must be accurate, current and complete. The photo must be authentic without bearing any identifying information about the candidate (such as- name, email address, phone number etc.). The uploaded photo must not be vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, or otherwise objectionable.
5. The website is intended only for the purpose of lawful personal use not for any commercial use by any individual member. Your account with bridegroombd.com is not transferable in any way to any person or entity.
6. Illegal/or unauthorized uses of the website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website may be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
7. You must maintain the confidentiality of the username and password of the account of this site. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur in the site under your username and password. You must inform immediately bridgegroombd.com of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security.
8. You should adopt particular caution during using of your account from a public or a shared computer to protect your password or personal information. If you share your computer, you should disable your auto sign feature and also make sure that you exit from the account after each session. Bridgegroombd.com will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with security precaution.
9. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members through your account of bridegroombd.com and in no circumstances bridegroombd.com will be liable to your interactions with other members. You understand that Bridgegroombd.com does not in any way screen its Members, nor does Bridgegroombd.com inquire into the backgrounds of its Members or attempt to verify the statements of its Members. Bridgegroombd.com makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Members or their compatibility with any current or future Members.
10. In no event shall Bridgegroombd.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other registered users of this service or persons you meet through this Service.
11. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Members of the Service, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. The exchange of matrimonial profile(s) through or by bridegroombd.com should not in any way be construed as a matrimonial offer and/or recommendation from or by bridegroombd.com. You are advised not to provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information) to other Members.
12. Bridgegroombd.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Bridgegroombd.com. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
13. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by Bridgegroombd.com are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Bridgegroombd.com does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made by any party that appears on the Website. Under no circumstances will Bridgegroombd.com or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to or by any Members.
14. Bridegroombd.com reserves the sole authority to remove / delete any content / message/ photo (s)/ profile or cancel the registration / membership of such individual/ user either upon a complaint received from another member/ user/ visitor/ individual / group of individuals or upon discovery of the same on its own or based on its sole judgment and perception and it shall without notice stop providing the service entitled to a user/member and forfeit all other incidental service(s) with immediate effect along with the fee/tenure of registration as well as take appropriate legal action against such user/member.
15. In using the website, it is deemed that the user/ member agree not to post any content or views that may considered threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable or act illegally or otherwise harass another user, put wrong or misleading information in any of the details of his/her own profile; impersonate another or use the site for any commercial purposes; or interfere with or disrupt the operation of this site, or disobey any reasonable requirements. Procedures or policies may be imposed by bridegroombd.com from time to time.
16. Bridegroombd.com assures no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of User and/or Member communications.
17 Bridegroombd.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network. or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or provider's, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials /information from the web-site.
18. Bridegroombd.com will determine at its own discretion how many benefits it offers to every individual free member or paid member. Bridegroombd.com reserves the absolute right to modify, amend, change, curtail or expand any privileges, rights, benefits, liabilities or responsibilities of all types of Paid Members or Free Members as it deems fit by the sole discretion of bridegroombd.com.
19. Bridegroombd.com has no obligation to monitor the activities of its users/visitors. However, bridegroombd.com has the right to monitor the Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Site properly, or to protect itself or its subscribers. Bridegroombd.com also reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or volatile of provision of law.
20. Bridegroombd.com prohibits members to give their name and/or contact details in any form - Email, Phone nos. Messenger IDs, Postal address etc in any fields other than the specific ones where the same information is asked. If any member who puts the above information in any other than the one meant for that purpose then the BRIDEGROOMBD.COM screening team will remove the same.
21. Bridegroombd.Com shall not be held responsible for any interactions/passing of information(s) etc. between any user/member/visitor via e-mail, chat or any other medium with another member/user/visitor and bridegroombd.com has no obligation, to monitor any such disputes between the users/members and bridegroombd.com shall not be party to such dispute/litigation etc.
22. You agree to use the Bridgegroombd.com site only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the bridgegroombd.com site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
23. Bridgegroombd.com may disclose any content or electronic communication of any kind i) to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Bridgegroombd.com site or iii) to protect the rights or property of Bridgegroombd.com and its employees, matchmakers, third-party content providers, sponsors and any other user.
24. Bridgegroombd.com reserves the right to prohibit or restrict conduct, communication or content that Bridgegroombd.com deems in its sole discretion to be harmful to Users, Bridgegroombd.com affiliates, the communities that make up the Bridgegroombd.com site, or any third party or to violate any applicable law.
25. Bridgegroombd.com may issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate any user’s right to use or access all or any part of the Bridgegroombd.com site including any account thereon, without notice, for any reason in Bridgegroombd.com sole discretion, including without limitation bridgegroombd.com belief that such access would violate any applicable law or would be harmful to the interests of, or potentially cause financial loss or legal liability to Bridgegroombd.com or any other.
27. You hereby confirm that as on date of this registration, you do not have any objection to receiving emails, messages and calls from Bridgegroombd.com and members of Bridgegroombd.com as long as you are a registered member of Bridgegroombd.com. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by you with or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR). This consent extends to emails, messages or calls relating but not limited to phone number verification, the provision of matrimonial advertising service, matrimonial enquiries and promotions.
28 You cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Bridgegroombd.com Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from other members in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent.
30. You cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond / interact with Bridgegroombd.com and/or its members.
31. Bridgegroombd.com reserves the right to screen communications/advertisements that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the same by deleting unwarranted/obscene communications/advertisements at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Member.
32 If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of Bangladesh and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Bangladesh.
33. By becoming a member of Bridgegroombd.com and/or using the Services of the Site, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read and understood the above provisions and agree to abide by them. You also confirm that you have the right, authority and legal capacity to enter into the agreement.